Do303, soon to be Denver’s local culture and event guide, is seeking candidates for a full-time General Manager. Do303 (launching soon) is Denver’s edition of DoStuff.
DoStuff is a network of local media properties run by local teams in 20 cities. 7 million people a month across those cities use our local daily emails, apps, websites & social handles to answer the question: “What am I going to do tonight?”
To do this right, the DoStuff folks believe in and are committed to doing things locally. The local teams are owned by natives to that market, with history in concerts / clubs, and their operation; event production and management; concert marketing & promotion; artist relations; food & beverage/ hospitality management; influencer engagement; and brand marketing. This puts us at the center of the cultural scene from day one, and gives us access to opportunities not available to other media properties seeking relevance, allowing us to grow very quickly over the last three years.
As General Manager of Do303, you will be ultimately responsible for working with the ownership group to ensure the overall success of the property. At the highest level, this entails operating the business, growing sales revenue, building audience, overseeing local event production, and managing the staff.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESSES THE FOLLOWING BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant experience in music/marketing/media/entertainment and all things Denver.
- Experience in sales, sponsorship, marketing, advertising, and/or management in the media or entertainment industries.
- Excellent knowledge of, and relationships in, Denver, especially in the live music & media industries.
- Experience in working with brands, specifically marketing strategy and account management.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- The creativity and initiative to concept and execute new ideas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Event management and event production skills
- Tech savvy and the ability to adapt to new processes and software.
If you think this person is you, then we invite you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.