You’ll be selling the DoStuff Network of 21 (and growing) cities, to brands and agencies hungry for an integrated approach to local through sponsored content, experiential, influencer & media.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the DoStuff national and local teams to concept, create and execute custom programs that integrate brands into content, events, editorial, social and PR.
- Sell these integrated campaigns to NYC based agencies and brands that are looking to reach young influential people who like to do stuff.
- Work closely with the DoStuff Program Delivery team to ensure coordination with the efforts of DoStuff cities you’re selling into, and other DoStuff sellers.
- Hit aggressive monthly, quarterly & yearly targets and be rewarded richly for doing so - compensation is a mix of commission and salary.
Who You Are
- Proven experience creating and selling programs that involve sponsored content, media and experiential
- Proven track record with key Agency and Brand Contacts, and the great relationships that have come about through building your track record.
- Able to manage yourself - you’re not a part of a large sales organization - but work well with the team that is delivering the solutions you’re selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of task
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call yourself a National Integrated Sales candidate, and tell us why you’d like to join our mission.