Do you love the 303 and want to use your management and sales experience to be part of the growth and success of a local media company?
Do303, Denver’s top local culture and event guide, is looking for a motivated person about town with sales experience to be our next General Manager. The GM is in charge of business development, sales and programs, assisting with content generation, audience development and operations.
Sound like your jam?! Check out the requirements and responsibilities below:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Knowledgeable of Denver and Colorado’s music, food and entertainment scene
- 3 – 5 years sales experience
- Frequently attends concerts and events
- Experience with hiring and staff management
- Has excellent attention to detail / highly organized
- Has a strong command of the English language
- Is familiar with a wide variety of bands and artists
- Has a strong relationships with clients
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus
- Graphic design experience is another plus
- Available to work full-time (40+ hours/week)
- Assists Content Manager in generating emails, editorial content, social media campaigns, ticket giveaways
- Develop long-lasting partnerships with potential clients
- Manage and oversee Content Manager, all content-related staff and interns
- Creates, pitches and executes advertising and promotional campaigns
- Develops and maintains editorial calendar to extend voice and audience growth
- Record and report analytics for promotional campaigns
- Payroll and accounting management
- On-site management at activations and events
- Conducts sales research to build brand and event contact lists
- Lead weekly sales meetings for company
Do303 is a local music & nightlife website that helps people find awesome stuff to do every night. We’re part of a network of sites that do the same thing across North America including Do512 in Austin, Do312 in Chicago, doNYC, DoLA and more.
Want to help us win in Denver and Colorado? Email your resume and an intro to firstname.lastname@example.org.