As a National Program Manager you will be responsible for making sure our brand partners shine in front of our audience. You’ll work closely with our Operations & Sales teams to oversee all aspects of National Programs across our network while serving as liaison between our clients and the DoStuff metros.
Stuff You’ll Do:
- Build, manage and execute client programs (media & experiential) to completion
- Establish project requirements, priorities and deadlines
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of communication with the client, internal team members, vendors, partners, and staff to ensure proper coordination of all program components and deliverables
- Maintain and track all relevant program documents such as signed deliverables, project finances, project status report/update to management and clients
- Serve as liaison between local teams and national clients
- Oversee execution of programs; organize sold program deal-points into actionable items and communicate these tasks to local teams
- Proactively collaborate with Sales and Operations Teams when inconsistencies or issues arise within campaigns such as underperformance, over-pacing, or delivery challenges and ensure timely resolution.
- Monitor and manage status of programs to ensure campaign success metrics are achieved
- Maintain constant communication with clients to ensure goals are met and client is satisfied
- Create timely program reports
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing accounts
What You Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a client facing role at a media agency or the equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or university equivalent in Marketing, Sales or Business
- Strong communication skills including collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking, and listening
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, flexible, and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in applying analytic solutions to maximize return; must be analytical and have critical thinking skills
- Ability to leverage internal resources and tools appropriately
- Ability to juggle conflicting client and internal priorities in a deadline oriented, technical selling environment
- Located in Austin, Chicago, or New York City
Email us at email@example.com, call yourself a National Program Manager and tell us why you'd like to join our mission.